Every Class has a unique set of Student Accounts that teachers can assign students to.
To create a Class:
- On the dashboard, click “Create New Class”
- Enter a name for the Class and an optional Class Description.
There are two different kinds of reports that appear after students submit a recording:
- Sensay Lite (with Animation)
- Sensay Detailed (with word breakdown)
Then, select scoring options by choosing one of the three levels of scoring that are available to choose:
- Most details give the students a score from zero to 100
- Medium details give students a score of zero to five stars
- Minimum details give students a message that says excellent job or try again if no audio was detected
You may also be interested in/Next Steps: